Safety Warning

RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK! DO NOT OPEN!

  • This product should be installed indoors upon completion of any building renovations
  • Prior to installation, the device should be stored in a dry, dust-and-mold-proof place
  • Do not install the power strip in a place with direct sun exposure, high temperature or humidity
  • Keep away from chemicals, water, and dust
  • Ensure the device is never close to any heat source or open flame to prevent fire
  • Ensure the device is connected to an electric power source that does not exceed the maximum load power
  • No part of the device may be replaced or repaired by the user